This page is for parents to register their children for onsite Sunday School and themselves for worshipping in Dunman Hall. If you do not have a child in Sunday School, please register at the main registration page for the morning service.
Parents – Please read the Sunday School Onsite Information Booklet found below if you have not yet read it.
If all your children are 9 years or older, then please register for Zone D seat (where 9 years & older children will be dispursed to) in the morning service registration page. Only register in Zone E here if you have any children younger than 9 years old.
Registration currently not open
- If you have children, 8 or younger – at least one parent must be registered to sit in Zone E
- if all your children are 9 and older – you should register using the normal morning service registration for Zone D (where your children will be dispurse to). If you want to worship in the Main Sanctuary – please note that Zone A & B dispurses to the main gate and your children to the side gate – so you have to meet them outside the church. Sanctuary Zone C dispurses to the same gate as your children.
- Onsite Sunday School is from 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- Parents – you must be fully vacinated or take a PET test to attend the service. More information can be found here.
- Entry into the church will be through the main (small) gate next to the bus stop
- Entry into the church will close at 9:15 a.m.
- Children will be ushered to their classes while parents will go to the service.
- Parents should stay seated in the Dunman Hall after the service. Your Sunday School children will be dismised to the Dunman Hall.
- Cancellation: If you (or somebody in your order) are unable to attend the service you registered for, please cancel the ticket concern by replying to the email you got or by filling in this form. Please do this as soon as you realise this
- If you are cancelling the whole order: Please ensure that the order number is present in the email/form.
- If you are cancelling one ticket: Please ensure that the ticket number (or name of person) is in the email.
- You did not receive the etickets: Please first check that the tickets are not in your junk/spam folder. If not, please contact us by filling in this form and we will resend the etickets.
- Error Message: If you get this error message when you click register – Whoops!, it looks like the server return an error. Please try again, or contact the webmaster if the problem persists – Please wait a short time (1 minute or so) and try again. If there continue to be problems contact us using this form.
- Blank Registration Form: If one of the registration forms are blank – Refresh the page to fix the problem.
- Tickets: Your ticket will be checked at the church entrance. Please enter the church by the main (small) gate next to the bus stop. Please ensure that you have your ticket with you – either on your phone or printed out.
- Safe Entry: You will need to check in using Safe Entry (App/Token) – please note – group safe entry checkin are not allow. Each person will have to be check in seperately with their own app/token
- Seating: You will be directed to your seat by the ushers – there is no free seating. You can only sit together as a group (max 2) if you come together.
- Parking: There is no parking in the church for services.
- Intermingling: No intermingling is allowed with people seated in other pews.